Friday, October 7, 2011

Phoenix Fashion Week

Took some great seminars at Phoenix Fashion week yesterday and today, informative and inspiring information! Also had to the chance to do a little networking and met some great people. It always kick starts my motivation to hear from other people the things I know in the back of my mind I need to do but just can't bring my busy and/or lazy butt to do. I always say I will keep up with my social networking outlets like this blog or even my facebook page but life always happens and my priorities become skewed. No more excuses! I looked at my album on facebook and it said last updated over a year ago! My god girl! I've got major updating to do. I need to get some more professional pictures together and update my facebook and FINALLY get my Etsy store up and running. I think I just found my goal for this month!

2 comments:

  1. Make it happen, lady! I'm trying to do similar things, and I know how hard it is. But the only one who can do it is you, so go for it! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to start up a sewing circle! or at least a support group where we can bounce ideas off each other.

    ReplyDelete